Thursday, July 3, 2008

Poll Results

Here are the results for what side of the bed you sleep on:

2 votes right
3 votes left (I'm one of those)

Did you know that the expression "getting up on the wrong side of the bed" means that you got up on the left side? Superstition says that the devil is on the left side (hence throwing salt over your left shoulder to ward away evil) so if you get up on the wrong side of the bed, you encountered evil forces as soon as you got up in the morning. Evil forces are no match for this girl!

Check out my new poll.

2 comments:

ManicMandee said...

I love your polls and what I learn about the posts with the poll results. Very creative and fun!

Robyn said...

Thanks, Amanda! I have fun with the polls. If you ever have an idea for one let me know. Sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a good one.