

I found this, whatever it is, at a thrift store. I think it might be a drawer organizer, but I decided to make it into a shelf for Will to put his shot glasses on. It was plain so I got some shiny navy paper and stamped on it. This was part of his birthday present.
I went to a friend's baby shower last weekend and I made her a gift set. I decorated a hot chocolate container and used it to put the baby shoes, ball and onesie into it. I used coordinating fabric for all the pieces and the container has the same butterflies on it that I used for the onesie. 


I made a series of "Kiss" pendants for the MoodsXpress website. I'm thinking about putting some up on Etsy too. I love these vintage pics.
I have more stuff in the works for my websites and for the numerous birthdays I have coming up. If you don't hear from me again in the next while, just picture me at my sewing machine or my work table because that's where I'll be.
2 comments:
I think you are AAAAAMAZING! I love all the cool things you make. Can I just kidnap you and make you my craft slave?
Sure! I would love the excuse to be creating all the time.
Post a Comment