skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Random Photos
Here are some random photos that I took over the past week.
Kyla and Penelope taking a nap together:


Playing dress up:

Last weekend we got a lot of snow. Moira built a snowman with two penguins:
Sugar likes to hang out in the field right behind our house and catch mice. I circled him in the first photo.

7 comments:
Those are so cute!! I love the one of Liam all dressed up, Connor used to love doing that with the girls too.
I didn't think we live that far apart, but... it snowed over there?! It didn't snow over here.
What a cute picture of Kyla and Penelope napping together. And Liam makes a very... handsome... princess. :-)
-Terhi
Liam loves to do whatever the girls do, even putting his hair in ponytails (when his hair was long) and putting on nail polish. I love that he isn't aware of "girl stuff" and "boy stuff". I think it's silly.
And the snow was from a couple of weekends ago.
Yes, Connor is the same way! He used to want to be a girl when he grew up!!
I don't know how I've managed to miss your last few posts. So sorry! You do have quite the zoo going on there. I admire your love for animals.
I LOVE that photo of Liam in the dress!!!!!
Clearly Lane and Liam will he hitting the dress up bins upstairs next time they are together! Great photos Robyn, really shows their cute personalities. Love love love the picture of Kyla and Penelope also - could be framed in her bedroom! Kyla is just the dearest little girl ever. You and I are so overdue for a bear hug.
Lise - I'll take that bear hug any time I can get it. I miss you!
Post a Comment