Yesterday I took the kids bowling. One of the local bowling allies is offering free kids bowling. I thought they would get a kick out of it. Moira had been once when she was in preschool, but Kyla and Liam had never done it and I've never been ten pin bowling before. For my non-Canadian readers, we always played five pin bowling which is more common in Canada than ten pin. There are only five pins, but the ball is smaller and fits in the hand. The rules are slightly different, but the principal of the game is the same.
The kids and I had a great time bowling and plan on going again before school starts.



Blowing the ball to make it go faster.

Waiting for the ball to come back.


And no outing is complete without a temper tantrum from Liam.
This morning was the 4th of July parade. Moira got to march in it this year with the Boise Highlanders. She was very excited and it was fun to see her all dressed up.






No comments:
Post a Comment