Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Liam's Update

What can I say about Liam? He and Kyla are inseparable. They get along really well and when I hear them giggling, it usually means they are getting into trouble. I've had to separate them so they would behave. Lately, Kyla has been into dressing up Liam - putting butterfly clips in his hair, putting him in her skirts and socks and jewelry. Whatever the girls do, Liam has to do it too. In spite of it all, he is still ALL BOY. He loves trucks and tools and has a potty mouth ("poop" being his favourite word). Liam does have a very sweet side to him, one that likes to cuddle and tell you over and over that he loves you.



Liam finally got a big boy bed. He had been bugging us for a few weeks and, since he was 3 1/2 already, we figured it was time.

Liam decided to draw himself a mustache.


One morning while the girls were at school, Liam got into Kyla's play makeup. Notice the purple eyeshadow under his eyes and the bright pink lip gloss all over his mouth.

No comments: