Wow! 2012 already. I kind of like this time of year. I like to think that there is a blank canvas in front of me and I'm going to create something wonderful on it. It's a time for new beginnings. Which is kind of silly since one can choose to change/improve oneself at anytime. Of course, I have made the habitual and predictable goals for myself: strive to eat better; exercise more; work hard on my Etsy shop; blog more; blah, blah, blah. It's the same old same old again this year. I guess this is my chance to get myself back on track again after a hectic Christmas and end of semester hell.
So, that's my rant for today. Here's wishing everyone out there a very wonderful 2012!
2 comments:
Happy New Year to you, too, Robyn! May you reach your goals for this year. Or at least have fun trying. :)
You too, Terhi! I'm really hoping that this will be a less stressful year.
Post a Comment