Sunday, August 12, 2007
Joining the Masses
I never thought that I would join the millions of others who post their thoughts and opinions publicly online, but here I am. Actually, my sole reason for doing this is to keep in touch with friends and family who are scattered all over North America. Hopefully this will give everyone a chance to see a little bit of our life here in Boise, Idaho. I will be adding photos very soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Boy have the trees in the backyard really grown !! Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Mum/Kitty Grandma XOXO
Hey Robyn,
Glad that you found yet another creative way to keep in touch ;-p
Glad to hear all is good!
You can find me on facebook, that's the only thing I try to update to keep in touch with friends :-)
The girls are getting big! they adorable!
Love,
Mirna
Dearest Robyn, I love that I can read your blog and catch up on you five. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of my special boy. I say mine because of him being born on my birthday, of course! Will you share him? I love you all so much, and miss you.
Love, Lise
at last I've found my way to your blog spot. I am so impressed to are covering all the media with itunes and movie as well. I did enjoy visiting with you all. My computer had crashed. Safari was plugged full and when I spoke to it it ignored me and I couldn't do a thing. Went to the computer shop and I hadn't deleted my cookies and it was dead,dead dead so I had to re-install OS X and I have lost so much that sometimes Just cry with frustration. Remember that I an nearly over the hill and self taught. I think that I could do with some help from Will. I do try not to let me down but I lost my address book so until I get mail I'm lost. Some I can remember but the most of them have gone. and I had photo's. Any way I went and bought a smart drive so I will save important files from now on. I did enjoy visiting and I hope to to make many more visit with every one. Nana
Post a Comment