Friday, August 31, 2007

Like Father, Like Daughter

Will has always been into computers and now that Moira is old enough to play and be responsible on the computer as well, Will went and bought her her own. Now they both have their own laptops. Those two are so much a like. They are both active and love to be outside, and are good photographers. There are other similarities, but it might be TMI.









As for Kyla, she is the cheeky one. She has always loved to make us laugh. Once she finds out what we think is funny, she will do it over and over. Our laughter only adds to her sillyness. I love that about her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that to see Moira with her own computer, beside her Daddy? She looks so serious! Jason bought a little apple ibook for me for my birthday, so you can tell Moira that I am excited she and I both have new computers!

Anonymous said...

Kyla's hair is sure getting curly and blonder - it really changes her look (that look being still funny and mischievious, but a little older, not such a baby)