


Here is our long awaited baby, affectionately known as "The Boy". He was born on Saturday, September 8th at 2:40 pm. We were able to leave the hospital the next afternoon. It was good to get home and jump into a new life with our expanded family.
The girls adore their baby brother and smother him with hugs and kisses. Even Kyla has joined Moira in the mother hen role, making sure that he is properly wrapped up and contented.
We still don't have a name picked out. I was really hoping that he would be born with one of those stickers that says "Hello, My Name is...". Alas, he wasn't so Will and I are working on the monumental task of finding a good name for him. As we get to know him better in the next couple of weeks, we will come up with something special.
2 comments:
Hooray for pictures of you all together! I love these, Robyn - the girls look so loving. It brings back memories of when Lane was first with us. I must say that he is beautiful and he looks so perfect with the girls (and his Mommy).
I hope you are doing well!
Hopefully they don't fight over who is going to put his stinky diaper in the garbage like my kids did with Connor!! Who knew I would ever miss those days!
Love you all!
Post a Comment