I'm sorry that I haven't updated my blog in a while. Things have been crazy around here. First our laptop died again so now we are back to our old PC. I took for granted how easy it was to do things on our Mac. It doesn't look like we will be able to get it up and running again any time soon so for now I'm back to the laborious PC.
I've also been busy with some projects for the Highland games. Since my jewelry isn't really selling anymore I'm having to expand my Celtic merchandise line, plus I've been working on a few other projects that I've had rolling around in my brain. My creativity has been blooming lately and I can't work fast enough to keep up with my brain. The house and my family have been neglected.
As soon as I can get photos downloaded I will get caught up on my blog. I'm going to make it a priority this week.
Love to you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You sound like me Robyn !! A creative stay at home mom making some $$ from working at home.
Good job on the blog !
Good to see another post. I look forward to more. Glad your creativity is blooming. Not mine! It died long ago.
I'm so glad you came to visit, Erin! I look forward to getting to know you again.
Post a Comment