Monday, September 1, 2008

Celebrating Labour Day

I hope you all had a great holiday today. It's always fun to have an extra day off of work and school. We went to Boondocks with John and Angie, River and Raven. It's a like an amusement park with miniature golf, go carts, games and food. I haven't been there in years. Angie and I and Liam hung out while Will and John and the girls played. Everyone had a good time. The best part was just hanging out with friends. 


Liam chillin' in the stroller. 

Will and Moira in the go carts. 

Daddy is helping Kyla with her golf swing. 

River taking her turn. She got a hole-in-one at the end. 

Raven bouncing in the "kiddie cove".

I always give Will warning that I'm going to post these photos on the blog, and yet he still insists on making faces. He's probably hoping that if he does that I won't post them. He doesn't know me very well, does he?

Bouncing Moira

3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Will's face is great. That quote you've got on your side bar is hilarious too.

Robyn said...

Thanks! That is one of my favourite quotes. It always makes me laugh.

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahah, I love the blog !