

A Winnie-the-Pooh phone that plays music and talks and lights up. He has to fight Kyla to play with this.
Liam also got two new outfits and a Tonka atv to push around. We're going to have a birthday party for him next weekend. Will's parents are out of town and we wanted to wait until they got back. Lately Liam has become a "daddy's boy". When Will gets home from work in the evenings, Liam squeals and scoots as fast as he can to him. Sometimes he even says "da-da". He wants lots of attention from his dad too. He gets very upset of Will walks past him without taking him into his arms, even if I'm already holding him. Let's hope that one of our children turns out not to be a mama's kid.
I want to send out happy birthday wishes to one of my oldest and dearest friends, Lise, who also shares Liam's birthday. Happy, happy birthday, Lise!!





4 comments:
Happy Birthday Liam! I can't believe it's been a year already. That is insane.
Ah--too cute :)! The first birthday is always the best! You could have given him a box and he would have probably been just as happy!
Sorry it took me so long to get over here. I appreciated your comment on my blog so much! It is fun to meet someone, and then to really get to know them through their blog.
Hope your little one had a great day! (and I have a Liam too!---it's a great name :)!).
Hi, Jennifer!
I didn't know you had a Liam. I love that name too. One of my daughters can't pronounce his name so she calls him Leemy. Unfortunately that name is starting to stick and that's what we call him now.
I agree about the cardboard box. That's why I didn't bother to wrap any of his gifts. He had just as much fun pulling them out of the big Target bag.
Oh, the cuteness...I love his outfit and his chubby legs and the way his toes curl around his book. He reminds Jason and I of Lane at that age. The phone toy looks so fun, I'm not surprised that Kyla likes it also! We love you little Liam! September 8th rocks! I'm so glad to share it with you.
Post a Comment