Sunday, March 8, 2009

Erica's Visit

Erica, Jake, Emily, Caitlin, and Connor arrived Wednesday night for a visit. This is the first time in five years that we have anybody come to visit. It's so nice to have company. The kids have been having a blast just playing together. 

Hot-tubbing in the snow.


Connor and Liam having breakfast together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday Erica and I took the kids to the Discovery Centre.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The biggest hit of the museum was this kid sized grocery store. 




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lying on a bed of nails.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second biggest hit at the museum was the bubble wall. 




I wonder what kind of adventures we will have today!

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast! So glad for you.

Anonymous said...

I have been there soooo many times. I even have a picture of Morgan in that chair that you pull up, when she was probably 8 or so. Fun times. Great to get the cousins together, huh?

Anonymous said...

How wonderful that you all got to visit! I know, I hate it when family leaves also, especially when the kids have so much fun together. That museum looks so fun, especially the grocery store and the bubble wall. I'll be sure to show the kids these pictures!

Anonymous said...

We had SOOOOO much fun and I was VERY sad to leave! But we are already planning a visit for the end of July - counting the days!!!