Thursday, March 19, 2009

I'm Running as Fast as I Can

You know when you have those dreams where you are running as fast as you can, but you don't seem to be getting any farther ahead? Well, that's kind of how I feel these days. I'm trying to keep up with so many things and as soon as I get one thing done two more things pop up. I hope that I can catch my breath one of these days.

Last Saturday I participated in a craft show at a local gift shop. There were lots of us from Idaho Indie Works, the local Etsy Street Team. It was really fun, but quiet. I got to meet lots of very interesting and creative people. I've signed up to do several other craft shows. I hope they are just as fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday was Liam's name day. I got him a few gifts, but other than that, it was just another day. I'm glad he is young enough that he didn't realize the lack of festivities. Next year will be better.

Notice the fancy wrapping. Liam took one look in the bag and said, "Clothes" with a lack of enthusiasm. It's started already!


But he did get a sweet new Hot Wheels Ferrari.





No comments: