
This was dinner - a Nerd ice cream cone.
We had a good time together. Besides the rides and the petting zoo, Moira entered a colouring contest, I checked out my ribbons again (just to make sure that it wasn't just a dream), we looked through the expo building and admired all of the interesting and unusual entries. Moira played a few of the fair games and got more prizes than her sister, which was more important to her than just playing. We had a fun evening and I was so ready for bed when we got home.





3 comments:
Moira is looking so pretty and grown up! Congrats on your win too. Great job.
Wow to the nerds ice cream cone - my kids would be jealous! I love the looks of the lollipop swing ride, what a pretty fair! And I agree, Moira is looking grown up, her hair is so beautiful too.
I was just thinking the exact same thing about Moira - and I just saw her a month ago! I was also thinking how much her an Emily look alike - I love seeing things like that! It looks like you guys had a great time - I wish we had a fair closer to our house.
Post a Comment