I finally made it up snowshoeing this season. It's the first time I've been up in two years. It felt so good to get some fresh air and to give my body a workout. I'll sleep good tonight!

The trail wound through the trees.

I only fell twice this trip. I need to work on my snow legs.

I snowshoed on the trails at Bogus Basin.

Will and Moira went skiing while I was snowshoeing. Moira looks so grownup with her skis and new poles.
4 comments:
No kidding about Moira! I can't believe every time I see a picture on your blog of her how grown up she is!
And we never got to so snow shoeing together. Big time bummer. It looks gorgeous. Glad you had a good time. Keep it up and you'll have the sexiest legs!
I love this picture of Moira, and I think it's wonderful that she gets to ski!
Snowshoeing looks so fun and beautiful, wish I could join you.
Holy crap - I didn't even recognize Moira - she looks gorgeous! I wish I could go with you too Robyn - it looks so fun! I would probably fall more than twice though!!
Snowshoeing is a lot of fun - and hard work. My legs were screaming by the time I got back to the lodge, but I did that on purpose. I took the long loop all the way around. It took me about an hour and a half. I borrowed Moira's iPod and put some up beat music on it. By the time I made it half way and had to work my way up hill for the last part of it, I needed that music to keep me going. I can't wait to go again. Some of the Nordic trails are lit up at night so I can go in the evenings. I'd like to do that sometime.
Post a Comment