
Thanks to all of you who voted! Here are the results for how often you make your bed:
1 vote everyday
4 votes almost everyday
1 vote hardly ever (that was me)
I admit freely that I hardly ever make my bed. I don't know why. It looks so much nicer when the bed is all nice and neat and it only takes a minute to do. Mum always says that "no excuse is a good excuse" so I won't bother to list off my reasons why I don't always do it.
Here is a little fact for you: Did you know that there are over a million dust mites in your bed that feed off your dead skin at night? They can cause asthma and allergies. They love the heat and darkness created when you snuggle under your covers at night. If you make your bed as soon as you get up in the morning you trap that heat and darkness in the sheets, keeping the dust mites happy. If you leave the covers unkempt the light and coolness will make the mites unhappy and they will leave. Something to think about!
2 comments:
Nice try Robyn!!!!!!!!!
Love Mum
I also heard that all that stuff in your bed adds over ten pounds to your mattress over its life span. Gross!!
Post a Comment