
A couple of weeks ago we got a letter from one of Moira's teachers telling us that her class had been working on a project and when it was time for recess Moira was the only one who stayed behind to help clean up the mess they had made. Every time a student does something really good they get a drop in the principal's bucket. This month Moira was one of the kids to receive a special award for their good deed. There was a special parents ceremony before school so we could all see our children receive their award. We were so proud of Moira for getting this special recognition, although I have to admit that I was rather surprised. Moira isn't very helpful around the house and getting her to tidy her room is near impossible without severe bribery. While I am thankful that she is so wonderful in front of others, I really wish she would share some of her enthusiasm here at home.
4 comments:
My kids are sooo different at school. Jamie's teachers don't believe me that she's a little hellian at home.
Moira's teachers always ask me if she is always so well behaved. I just laugh.
Wouldn't you really want it this way not the other way? Congrat's Miss Moria!!!
Love Mum,Kitty Grandma
I don't know, Mum. Bless Emily's heart - she is better at home than at school and I don't really mind!! (Usually!!)
Post a Comment