All your new posts are so cute! How fun.
Kyla looks like an angel! She is adorable, I'm sure I use that to describe her alot...
That is a rhyme that your Dad use to say to you!!!Love Mum
Mum- I didn't know that. Maybe that's why I like that poem so much. There is another poem about a curly haired girl that also reminds me of Kyla. I'll leave that one for another post.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
All your new posts are so cute! How fun.
Kyla looks like an angel! She is adorable, I'm sure I use that to describe her alot...
That is a rhyme that your Dad use to say to you!!!
Love Mum
Mum- I didn't know that. Maybe that's why I like that poem so much. There is another poem about a curly haired girl that also reminds me of Kyla. I'll leave that one for another post.
Post a Comment