Saturday, November 17, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kyla!


Today is Kyla's second birthday.  I spoke to my dad yesterday for his birthday and he said that it felt strange that she was only two. He said that it felt like she has always been around. It's true. I can barely remember what it was like before she was born, but at the same time I can't believe that she is two. My baby!!! I guess she hasn't been a baby for a long time.  She has so much character and is a joy to be around. She has changed and grown so much this past year. I love to watch her explore her world. 

Kyla had a ladybug theme for her birthday. Not a very good one for this time of year because finding anything ladybug was difficult. I did a lot of improvising. I made a ladybug cake and some cupcakes that were red with black spots. Moira and I decorated some red balloons to look like ladybugs, but other than that, we didn't have anything else. That's one good thing about Kyla being two - she doesn't really care too much. 





























Kyla got lots of neat stuff for her birthday including a Mrs. Potatoe Head, a cute doll that plays music, a magnetic drawing board and a track for racing cars on. She is one lucky little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BITTHEDAY KYLA !
Today you are two, and you are loved more and more with each passing year! I look foreward to getting to know who you are with each passing year. Remember that Your Kitty Grandma Loves YOU lots 'n lots XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

Anonymous said...

Awwww, she looks so happy and perky - so Kyla. Max had a ladybug cake also for his April bday, but I like Kyla's much better! How did you make that shape? Lily wants a ladybug also - what is with ladybugs this year?! Happy belated birthday sweet Kyla, you are a special little one indeed. We love you...