Friday, November 21, 2008

Liam's First Haircut


I finally broke down and cut Liam's hair. Actually, I just trimmed his bangs. They were so long and they reached down passed his nose. I just cut them enough to keep them out of his eyes. I didn't touch his little curls in the back. They are just too cute to cut. 

BEFORE
(looking at cousin Morgan's new books during a sleepover)


AFTER
(with his new obsession - the phone)


There isn't a huge difference. It's just that now he can see all the time. And we get a better view of his sweet little face. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks great! I'm glad you didn't touch his curls - they're awesome. He makes the funniest faces - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute Robyn, good job! He looks good in red like Moira always does.

Robyn said...

Thanks, you guys. I was nervous about cutting his hair.

Lise, I loved your comment on FB about being a hair farmer. It's so true! He and Lane have so much. Kyla still doesn't have as much as Liam does.

Anonymous said...

Good job, Robyn! I'm proud of you.
-Terhi

Robyn said...

Thanks, Terhi! I couldn't have done it without you!