Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Poll Results


Thanks to all of you who participated in my poll. Here is how you voted for your favourite Harrison Ford character.

5 votes Han Solo
3 votes Indiana Jones
1 vote Det. Capt John Book (Witness)
1 vote Harrison Ford? Yuck!

So I cheated and made two choices - one for Indiana Jones and one for Han Solo. Although I've enjoyed all of his roles, the swashbuckling ladies' man characters are my favourite.  Not to mention that when those movies came out I was very young and hero worship was so much easier before the rose-coloured glasses come off with adulthood. And, let's face it, he has aged VERY well. He is as good to look at today as he was when he was going in hyper-drive in the Millennium Falcon or finding Marian in her bar in Nepal. 

Check out my new poll! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!! Great picture! I was totally in love with him as a kid (still am - I'll admit) kind of weird though because he's the same age as our Dad