Thursday, January 15, 2009

Home

Liam and I flew home for a few days to go to my grandma's memorial. Even though our trip wasn't made under the ideal circumstances, we still had a decent time. 


Waiting at the airport in Boise.


Looking out the window at Sea-Tac. This was Liam's first plane trip. He did very well. He was glued to the airplane window


We spent our first couple of days at my dad's house. This is the view from his backyard. 


The little tree in the backyard was covered in huge dew drops one morning when I got up. It looked so beautiful. 



On Monday night Liam and I went over to Erica's house to play with the Wii. This is Caitlin and Liam snuggling on the couch. 



On Tuesday Liam and I and Mum and Al went to the Lonsdale Quay in North Vancouver. It's a fun market with lots of shops and fruit and seafood stands. 


The view from the quay. I never get tired of seeing the city from here. It's always so beautiful, even when the weather isn't. 



Liam loved watching the tugboats. 



The water side of the quay. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love seeing pictures of Vancouver as well as pictures of you at the Quay - it's classic Robyn!

ManicMandee said...

I so want to go there now. It looks so cool. So I am assuming you are back home now ?
You got some really good pictures. Like a photographer.

Robyn said...

Thanks, Amanda! It's easy to take good pictures when you have beautiful scenery to inspire you.

Liam and I got back late Wednesday night. We weren't even sure if we were going to be able to land or not. It was super foggy in Boise. The plane was delayed for an hour and then when we took off we wouldn't know until the last minute if we were able to get in or not. They had a bunch of contingent plans, but we wouldn't have been able to get back until the next day. Luckily we were able to land. Everyone clapped.

Valley Girl said...

What great pictures! It is true, only in the northwest could the weather look like that and still be so beautiful! So sorry for your family's loss.