Last night was the annual Robbie Burns dinner. This would have been his 250th birthday. If you are planning a trip to Scotland, this would be the year to do it with all of the birthday celebrations going on.
I didn't bother to take any new photos this year. You can always click here to see last year's post.
However, I had to take pictures of Liam wearing a kilt. It was Moira's when she was little. It barely fit over Liam's big tummy, but he still looked so sweet.



4 comments:
I remember you talking about Will being so hot in a kilt last year. So who is Robbie Burns? And am I stupid for not knowing?
No, you're not stupid. Most people don't know who he is. He was a very famous Scottish poet. Wikipedia has a really good biography on him if you are interested in finding out more about him.
He looks so adorable! I love that little belly!!
Could he get any cuter? I just want to scoop him up and hug him!
Post a Comment