Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Tree






We decorated our Christmas tree this evening. Moira, Kyla and I decorated it while Will and Liam watched. I think Kyla put one decoration on and then she lost interest. I love the smell of a real tree. Every year the kids get a new ornament and this year Liam got his first one. I made the kids' this year instead of buying them. It was fun. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your tree Robyn, it's beautiful and cheerful!
I miss the smell of a real tree - we have to have a fake because of some allergies in our family...

Anonymous said...

ps, I am loving Kyla's curls.

Sarah said...

I love the picture of the girls lying under the tree! I loved to do that with my dad when I was a kid.

Robyn said...

I'm sorry to hear that you can't have a real tree, Lise. We had a fake one for a lot of years and sometimes went back and forth, but then I read in a cool magazine that is no longer published, that their were a lot more pros than cons in having a real one so we decided to get a real one every year.

Sarah, I got the idea for the photo from your newsletter that you wrote for Buffy. I had never thought about looking up at the tree before and I thought that it would give a really neat perspective. Moira loved it and after I took the photo she stayed there for a while.