Thursday, December 13, 2007

Poll Results

Thanks to all of you who participated in my poll. We had one vote for Rudolph (that was me) and three for the Grinch. I wonder if the Grinch would be pleased that he got so many votes or if it would only make him crankier. 

Check out my new poll for this week. 

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only reason why I voted for the Grinch is because Rudolph still makes me cry! They are so mean to the poor little guy and I want to take home all of those misfit toys.
I have to say that my new holiday favorite is "Shrek the Halls" A smelly Christmas to all, and to all a gross night!!

Robyn said...

You're right about Rudolph. Even Santa is mean to him and that used to make me really mad. But the songs on that show are great so it kind of redeemed itself for me. We kind of watched "Shrek the Halls", but the kids were running around so I didn't get a chance to really watch it. I hope it will come on again.