Sunday, December 16, 2007

Contest

I just finished putting in my entry for a Christmas ornament contest through Creating Keepsakes. I usually don't participate in scrapbooking contests or challenges, but I was already making my own ornaments so I thought that I might as well post them on their website and see if I could actually win. If you want to check them out go to www.creatingkeepsakes.com and click on the "gallery" link. At the moment I'm still on the first page, but I'm sure that won't last long. I can't believe all the stuff people post on the gallery. Anyway, I have 4 posts and if you look for "designer: robynjt", that will be me. I will find out on Wednesday morning. Wish me luck!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic Robyn! I sure hope you win, they are creative and beautiful. Hmmm...perhaps they might be a hint as to my little package?

Sarah said...

Cute! They look great! I have not even touched my scrapbook stuff for months. Sad huh? I have no motivation or inspiration! Bleck!

Robyn said...

Sorry, Lise! Actually, I wish I had thought of that. I was so into what I was making for you that I didn't think of making ornaments too.

However, they do hint at something for you, Sarah!

Anonymous said...

Ah well, there's always next year! Now I'm really curious!

Anonymous said...

That's great Robyn! What do you get if you win?

Robyn said...

I think I win stuff. It wasn't any more specific than that.

Robyn said...

Well, I didn't win. I have to admit that I'm really disappointed. I kept telling myself that entering was no big deal. I was making stuff anyway and it looked like I had a good chance at winning since there weren't a ton of entries. Oh, well. Better luck next time.

ManicMandee said...

SOO sorry you didn't win! It's an outrage!!!!! Just joking. But I am sorry you didn't though. Cheer up Charlie. We all know you are FAAAAANTASTIC!

ManicMandee said...

SOO sorry you didn't win! It's an outrage!!!!! Just joking. But I am sorry you didn't though. Cheer up Charlie. We all know you are FAAAAANTASTIC!

Robyn said...

Thanks, Amanda! I think it's an outrage too!!