

Here are a couple of photos of the front of our house. I'm sad to say that we are only one of about five houses in our whole neighbourhood that have lights up. Where is your spirit, people?! We've already taken one drive through other neighbourhoods to see their lights. Some people really go all out. It's fun to see, but I like how ours isn't over done. It looks cozy and intimate. I love going out and coming home to see the lights on our house. I thought it would be so fun to get a couple of the lighted reindeer that move their heads and leave them outside for the girls on Christmas morning, telling them that Santa had left two of his reindeer for them. But we don't have any place to store them for the rest of the year.
2 comments:
Oh, it looks so nice. We are total slackers, all we have is a big blow-up snowman. I love looking at other people's lights though. Olivia is always telling us how we need to get lights outside for every holiday
(Jamie and Olivia loooove those reindeer that move!)
I think it looks perfect Robyn, not tacky or overdone - classy like yourself. We have those reindeer that move, well, one of them doesn't anymore but that's ok. We were gifted with them a couple years ago by Jason's parents. We never used them last year because of the reno's, and this year they are barracaded in a locked storage thing. But I'm determined to use them this year, so Jason will get them out soon. We've decorated this weekend and I hope to do the outside this week. I plan on tying some boughs to the porch rails with white lights, a bit of lights in the fig tree and that will be it. All I have time to do!
Post a Comment