Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy 2008, everybody! I hope you all have a year filled with love, laughter and happiness. 

I think that 2007 was a good year for us here in the Rogers/Taylor household. It started off with the surprise pregnancy of our fourth child. It was the last thing we expected to happen, but now we have our son and I couldn't imagine our life without him. Moira started grade one and that meant being away from home all day. She has handled it very well and loves all the new things she is learning. Will got his associates' degree and is now an RN. He worked very hard and we are so proud of him. I think Kyla has seen the most changes this past year. She is learning new words all the time and is a great communicator. She has moved from her crib to a bed and is now learning to use the potty. She went from being a toddler to a little girl in just a few months and is no longer the baby of the family. Last spring we came so close to buying and opening a scrapbook store, but it didn't come to pass. It's something I'm still upset about. In May the girls and I (and Liam in utero) drove home for a two week visit to see everyone, even making it over to the island again. 

2007 was full of adventures for us and I hope we have more awaiting us this coming year. 

No comments: