Friday, January 25, 2008

Taylor/Rogers Look-alike Meter

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I could only do this with Connor since, thankfully, I have no pictures of Patrick to do it with the other kids. I am so sick of everybody saying that Connor looks so much like Jake because I'm the one who has done all the work and now I am finally vindicated because Connor looks more like me by 7%!!! Yeah!! Jake was quite upset by this - oh well now he knows how I feel!
Also, out of curiosity I did some with you,Moira, Emily, and myself and it said that Moira looks more like me and Emily looks more like you! Isn't that kind of weird?

Robyn said...

That is so cool that you did that with our pictures. I tried to do it with a picture of one of our cats, but the programme wouldn't recognize the face.

Anonymous said...

That's so funny because Emily wanted me to do it with our cats too. She really is like you!