Kyla was given Olivia's old pink cowgirl boots and she loves them. She likes to stomp around the house in them because they make a loud noise. Makes me want to get a pair for myself!
So cute!! I love those boots! Did you know that they are $75 boots that my mom bought for $2 at a second-hand store?! Jamie and Olivia loved them so much, I'm glad we got to pass them along to someone who will love them just as much!
4 comments:
So cute!! I love those boots! Did you know that they are $75 boots that my mom bought for $2 at a second-hand store?! Jamie and Olivia loved them so much, I'm glad we got to pass them along to someone who will love them just as much!
I'm sure glad that Papa doesn't do the same thing when he wears his cowboy boots !!!!!!!!!!!
Love Mum
Ha! Ha! Ha! I'm glad too!!
Oh man, these are great boots for a little girl! The power of the stomping!
Post a Comment