Monday, January 28, 2008

Poll Results


Thanks to all of you who voted. I have to admit that it was a difficult decision. I hate all housework. I think I must be domestically disabled!  I ultimately chose dishes because I don't like to get my hands wet or dirty and to me dirty dishes is the ultimate in grossness. Here are the results:

1 vote laundry
2 votes dishes
3 votes scrubbing toilets

Check out this week's poll. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I voted for dishes. I actually don't mind putting dirty dishes into the dishwasher or even washing them by hand but I HATE putting away clean dishes. That's one of Jimmy's (maybe only) household chore.

Anonymous said...

I voted for cleaning toilets because for me there is something fundamentally degrading about cleaning up other people's pee.
I do have to agree with you though, Sarah, I can't stand putting away clean dishes either - I get my kids to do that!

Robyn said...

I don't mind putting away clean dishes, but I can't stand putting away the laundry. I don't know why. I think it's the running around from room to room and trying to find room in the closets and drawers. It's so tedious.