Friday, October 24, 2008

Poll Results


Finally! Here are the results for what is your dream vacation.

     2 votes travel to an exotic country
     1 vote stay at home
     1 vote sailing
     2 votes staying at a tropical resort

I voted for the exotic country. It must the gypsy blood in me that makes me want to travel far and wide. My first stop - India. There is something about the food, the clothes, the colours that call out to me to come. But it is a place that I would want to go with just a friend. I feel like it's a trip that I would enjoy more if I was more on my own. Don't ask me why. Maybe because I don't want to be inhibited by others. My second stop - Scotland. I want to see where Nana and her people are from. This is a trip that I would want to go with my family. I want my kids to learn to love to travel and appreciate other cultures. 

What did you vote for?

Check out my new poll inspired by the new James Bond movie. Happy voting!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have had a dream that if I won the sweepstake I would rent a lovely hotel in Moffat where I know the family and I would bring every member of our family over and we would all stay in the hotel, have our meals cooked, beds made for us. I have often thought and planed every detail. Now wouldn't that be a party

Robyn said...

That sounds like a dream vacation to me! I would love to stay in a B&B with the kids and just live like the locals for a while. Doing the touristy stuff would be nice for awhile, but I would also like to see what the local people do day to day. If you really struck it big maybe you could buy Hope House.